The moment never to be forgotten:
Attachments to the award.
1.You must brag about the award
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
4.Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself.
Then pass it on with the instructions!
Now unveiling the secrets:
– I am crazy about a tall very dark afro haired brother that has the most awesome-est voice on this planet. Seriously you need to listen to him speak.
– I pay little attention to politics and i believe football and all forms of sports was put on this earth by my brothers in a past life.
– When it comes to finances i live on the edge – lucky for me: i dont have any credit cards: If i see it and like it – I buy it, then keep it in my wardrobe.
– I love making friends and staying in touch with them. My major weakness is i always find myself trying to fix all their problems..even when I dont have a clue what to say.
– I like different kinds of music: old country, latino, RnB and anything new and fresh….Oh plus i think H.O.P totally rocks! Plus whoever created the ipod – Pure genius!!
– I dont wear makeup and keep my braids for 6 months (I know – Busted!!)…
– I read my Bible and believe in Jesus
– I realised that i dont really plan for the future (5 years), i just take each day as it comes. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, is it? Planning…hmmm..i wonder if this counts: I’m going to be a stay home mom 🙂
– I love sci-fi movies, those dective things with forensics teams and cool cars, shades and awesome equipment. I love cartoons and collect them…I can watch them over and over and over and over again…
– I don’t like water much – but favour choclate chip cookies, brownies, grilled chicken, sweet and sour pork, chapati and boiled maize to mention but a few.
– I believe in excellence but do not consider myself a “…hard pressed/driven” person.
– I like ogling at new technology even though i can’t really afford them.
– My new passion is animation, graphics and web design – yeah!
So I’d like to honor the following blogren:
3. Ug Girl
6. Rogue King